Friday, November 20, 2009

If Everything Goes Through, Life Will Be Perfect.

How is it, that this morning, I was feeling so completely hopeless? And now, I feel so completely hopeful that I might explode from the excitement of new possibilities? This morning, I was so overwhelmed. I hated my job; I was scared for financial security. Aren't I supposed to not have to worry about that until I'm at least legal age, or something? Anyway, I was also mortified of the possibility of being completely screwed out of going to Pharmacy School. Yet again, because of money. This morning, my boss was just telling me to be at work by 8 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day. Lame-O.

This afternoon, I talked to my school counselor for an hour about what steps I need to take now to get into Pharmacy School in the fall. I've been so worried that a puny 25 on my ACT just wasn't going to cut the mustard. My counselor informed me today that a 25 paired with my 3.92 G.P.A. and my class rank of 4 is enough to get me into pre-pharm, and possibly to get me through it for only the cost of books and food. Was that a surprise?

You bet your ass. I nearly died when she told me. Died, I tell you. That is so mind-blowingly great, something has to go wrong now. I mean, it doesn't make sense that it could play out like that. That means I will hate it. Hate it with a red fiery passion. Right?

I just got home from going by The Cow to ask for my old waitressing job back. You know the one I'm talking about. The one I loved with a red fiery passion? The one where I could make $15 an hour on a good night? The one with the crazy bitch assistant manager that liked to harass little girls? Yeah, that one. The crazy assistant manager got fired for, guess what? Stealing, which is like dishonesty. Guess what? She's a crazy dishonest person. Who knew she was dishonest? Other than me, and everyone else that worked there.

Maybe now, things will all start to work out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment